The ACL Anthology is largely a volunteer-run organization. We are grateful to all our contributors whose work makes this collection of scholarly papers freely available to all.
- Indexing Lead: A. Seza Doğruöz (Universiteit Gent)
- Site Development Lead: Marcel Bollmann (Jönköping University)
- David Chiang (University of Notre Dame)
- Arne Köhn (New Work SE)
- Daniel Gildea (University of Rochester)
- Kilian Gebhardt (TU Dresden)
- Nathan Schneider (Georgetown University)
- Marc Schulder (Institute for German Sign Language, Hamburg University)
- Animesh Prasad (National University of Singapore)
- Anoop Sarkar (Simon Fraser University)
- Christian Federmann (Microsoft Research)
- Christoph Teichmann (Bloomberg LLC)
- Hien Linh Nguyen (Facebook Singapore)
- Nitin Madnani (Educational Testing Services)
- Martín Villalba (Saarland University)
- Simone Teufel (Cambridge)
- Tao Chen (Google)
- Namratha Urs (University of North Texas)
- Chenliang Li (Wuhan University)
- Authors of anthology introductions: John Nerbonne, Julia Hirschberg, Donia Scott, Diane Litman, Sergei Nirenburg, Karen Spärck Jones, and Aravind Joshi.
- Matt Post (2019–)
- Min-Yen Kan (2008–2018)
- Steven Bird (2001–2007)
- Eduard Hovy, John Nerbonne, Mike Rosner, Nicoletta Calzolari and Doug Arnold (Past Associate Editors)
- Xinru Yan (2020–)
- David Stap (2020–)
We are indebted to the following individuals who generously supplied copies of out-of-print volumes for destructive scanning. Thank you!
Donors of multiple volumes: Steven Bird, Nicoletta Calzolari, Kenneth Church, Helen Gigley, Eva Hajicova, Eduard Hovy, Jussi Karlgren, David Lewis, Elliott Macklovitch, Jane Robinson, Petr Sgall, Karen Spärck Jones, Beth Sundheim, Betty Walker, Antonio Zampolli.
Donors of single volumes: Elizabeth Andre, Sabine Bergler, Jason Eisner, Andy Kehler, Guy Lapalme, Alberto Lavelli, Winfried Lenders, Bente Maegaard, Mark Maybury, Kathleen McCoy, David McDonald, Ruslan Mitkov, Johanna Moore, John Nerbonne, Yael Netzer, Miles Osborne, Hannes Pirker, James Pustejovsky, Mike Rosner, Donia Scott, Evelyne Viegas, Bonnie Webber, Yorick Wilks.
Donors of financial support: We are also indebted to the following individuals who have provided financial support: Sumali Conlon, Barbara Di Eugenio, Margaret Fleck, Mary Harper, Woody Haynes, Lillian Lee, Edward Loper, Grace Ngai, Pierre Nugues, and 1 anonymous donor.
Our thanks to:
The University of Chicago Press, for early assistance with copyright transfer agreements.
The European Language Resources Association (ELRA), for allowing us to host the International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation proceedings series (LREC).
Robert Amsler, for his generous help and support of compiling the listing of the Finite String newsletter, and to David Chiang for undertaking the labor of splitting it up into readable articles.